The porcelain factory Walküre GmbH & Co. KG offers its contractual partners and interested parties extensive information via its website. Here we attach particular importance to the trusting and safe handling of your personal data and the data of your company.
The following data protection declaration is the basis of our actions and an integral part of our business relationship with contractual partners, interested parties and third parties. The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO), as well as the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to Porzellanfabrik Walküre GmbH & Co. KG.
Due to legal and technical changes, we will adapt the data protection declaration if necessary. The most current version of the data protection declaration published on the website is valid in each case.
Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
Resonsible within the meaning of the Basic Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws applicable in the member states of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature is the:
Porzellanfabrik Walküre GmbH & Co. KG
You can reach our data protection officer at:
Porcelain factory Walküre GmbH & Co. KG
Attn: Company data protection officer
Insofar as we obtain your consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 Para. 1a EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data. Art. 6 para. 1b DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures. If the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation, to which we are subject, Art. 6 para. 1c DSGVO serves as the legal basis. If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and predominate your interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms do not outweigh the first interest, therefore Art. 6 para. 1f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
You can visit our site without providing any personal information. Personal data is only collected if you voluntarily provide it to us in the context of your product order, an inquiry or when opening a customer account in our online shop or registering for our newsletter.
We use the data provided by you in the context of an order only for the fulfilment and completion of your order. A passing on of your data takes place to the dispatch enterprise assigned with the supply, as far as this is necessary for the supply of the goods (name, address, possibly telephone number for the tuning of dates of delivery). In order to process payments, we may pass on your payment data to the credit institution responsible for payment. Your data will not be passed on to other third parties. Your data will be deleted after expiration of the legal regulations for data storage.
Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. In addition, your personal data may be stored if the European or national legislator has provided for this in EU ordinances, laws or other regulations to which we are subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless it is necessary for further storage of the data for the conclusion of a contract or fulfilment of a contract.
If personal data is processed you are the affected individual within the meaning of the DSGVO and you are entitled to the following rights towards the person responsible:
You have a right for free information about your stored data and, if necessary, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data as well as for the revocation of consents granted, please contact datenschutzbeauftragter(at)walkuere.de
You may request confirmation, if personal data relating to you will be processed by us. In the event of such processing, you may request the following information from us:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data will be processed
(2) the categories of personal data processed
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal information about you has been or will be disclosed
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage duration
(5) the existence of a right to rectify or delete personal data concerning you, of a right to limit the processing by the controller or of a right to object to such processing
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
(7) all available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Article 22(1) and (4) DSGVO and – at least in these cases – meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on the data subject.You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you will be transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
You have a right of rectification and/or integration with us if the personal data processed concerning you is inaccurate or incomplete. We must carry out the rectification immediately.
Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of the personally identifiable information about you for a period of time, that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personally identifiable information;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) if you have lodged an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and it has not yet been determined, whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons. Where the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may not be processed, with the exception of their storage, without your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending rights or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or of a Member State. If the processing restriction has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
You may request us to delete your personal information immediately and we are obligated to delete that information immediately for any of the following reasons:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke the consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1a or Art. 9 para. 2a DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (2) DSGVO.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which we are subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you have been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 Para. 1 DSGVO.
If we have made the personal data concerning you public and if we are obliged to delete them pursuant to Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO, we shall take appropriate measures, also of a technical nature, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform those responsible for data processing who process the personal data that you, as the person concerned, have requested them to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to deletion does not exist if the processing is necessary
(1) on exercising the right of freedom of expression and of information;
(2) to fulfil a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which we are subject, or to perform a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Article 9(2h) and (i) and Article 9(3) of the DSGVO;
(4) for archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 para. 1 DSGVO, insofar as the law referred to under section a) presumably makes it impossible or seriously impairs the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
(5) for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If you have exercised the right to correction, deletion or limitation of processing against us, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction, deletion or limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of such recipients.
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, made available to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another data controller without being hindered by the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
(1) the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1b DSGVO and
(2) processing is carried out using automated procedures. In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly from one responsible person to another responsible person, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
You have the right, for reasons related to your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data carried out pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1e or f DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We will no longer process your personal data unless we can prove compelling reasons for the processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims. If the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct advertising, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling to the extent that it is connected with such direct advertising. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes. You have the possibility to exercise your right to object in relation to the use of Information Society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent until you revoke your consent. Notwithstanding any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, place of work or place of presumed infringement, if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the DSGVO.The supervisory authority to which the complaint was submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 DSGVO.
Our websites contain plugins of the social network facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA). These plugins show, for example, the facebook logo or the "Like" button. The following link gives you an overview of all plugins of the social network facebook: developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/. As soon as you access our site, these plugins establish a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server. This means that Facebook learns that your IP address has been used to access our website.. For example, if you click a Facebook button while logged into your Facebook account, you can link your Facebook profile to our pages. However, Facebook may also determine that you (known as a facebook user) have visited our pages. We expressly point out that we do not know which data is transmitted to facebook in detail and how facebook uses this data. If you do not want facebook to be able to associate your user account with the use of our Internet pages, you should log out of your facebook account during your stay on our pages.
We secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, alteration or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. Access to your customer account (if available) is only possible after entering your personal password. You should always treat your access information confidentially and close the browser window when you are finished communicating with us, especially if you share your computer with others. We encrypt sensitive data in our registration or order forms with SSL. We have set up our security measures in accordance with generally accepted industry standards so that the personal data transmitted to us is as well protected as possible both during transmission and after receipt (e.g. by redundant line, UPS, alarm system, air conditioning, email virus filters, email spam filters, backups etc.). Nevertheless, no transmission over the Internet and no storage method is one hundred percent secure.
When you click on a link to a third-party website, you leave our website and are redirected to the selected website. Because we cannot control the activities of these third parties, we are not responsible for any use that may be made of personal information by these third parties.